46 minute Drawing Session Speed 8x
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Streamed with Open Broadcaster on https://Twitch.tv/SoulHealingLoveMagic
on December 30, 2016 by Shelby Quino as part of #KillYourEraser Month
Automatic Drawing Tips:
- Make a conscious decision not to control the drawing.
- Allow your hand to move freely until you feel a sense of completion.
- It can take several automatic drawings in a row in order to become relaxed enough to truly allow the chaotic and messy improvisation to occur.
- Just let go and jump in.
- There is a lot to be said for “scribbling.”
- Let your hand and pen do what they will without fear of mistake.
- Remember, you’re not drawing with an intention or idea in mind.
- We aren’t expecting to draw anything in particular. We’re just drawing freely.
- Mistakes do not exist here.
- The process is the purpose. Don’t concern yourself with the end result.
- Allow yourself to give into the trance. Automatic drawing is meant to be meditative.